So I have been pimping my site on myspace. Our membership growth slowed down this month and I am trying to pick up the pace again. I have been learning marketing tips from the VP of marekting at my job and I have been trying to apply them to my site. However, since I have a FT job and I am a FT mom and a FT wife.... I can't find as much time as I would like to dedicate to the growth of my site. I guess we are doing ok, for the 6 months or so we have been around.
Tonight Richard and I are going to go to the strip and play video games. We plan on getting something to eat also. My parents will be watching the baby. Lucky us!
What are you doing today?
I would like to ask you to do two things.
1) Come check out www.parentalplayground.com If you have not become a member, what is stopping you? IT’S FREE!
2) Sign up for a FREE webpage. You can use this to sow off your children or even your pets. I would imagine you could use this web page to feature who ever or what ever you want.
I hope to see you soon on the playground. Come play with us.
March Color Challengehttp://forum.parentalplayground.com/index.php?topic=7696.0
The monthly COLOR challenge. Single or double page LO's are fine. Paper or Digi. The following colors should be the MAIN FOCUS.
I'm in a classic, primary color kind of mood this month.
Red, Blue, Yellow
****Please only submit NEW layouts********
you many only submit one layout. *************************
All you need to do is:
1) Create a new layout with the rules set forth
2) Post a link here so we can all see it and praise your work!!!
3) The judges will decide the top 10 winners and then there will be a vote from those 10.
4) The winner will get a prize from me!
5) Everyone in and welcome and you have until Thurs. March 27th so start now.... you can enter up until the last day!
I need 5 people willing to judge.
I will post your LO in our gallery and judging will take place there.
March Card Challengehttp://forum.parentalplayground.com/index.php?topic=7697.0
Welcome to the March challenge. We have 5 challenges each month. Color, sketch, technique, theme & product. You can do 1, 2, or all of them. You can even combine them on one card. Make as many cards as you want for each challenge. This challenge is open to everyone. There is no sign up date. Just make a card & post it to the thread. I'll add a list of participants & their links as we go along.
1)Color~ Pastel Colors
4)Technique~ Chalkboard Technique
Please feel free to PM me with any questions or suggestions.
Do you use craigslist or freecycle?
Now its time to check out parentalplayground. We have a regional forum for all of your local needs. www.parentalplayground.c om
You can form a playgroup and schedule playdates.
Do you have items you want to sell? If you use Ebay people will have to pay shipping. If you want to get rid of an item right away post it in the Nevada forum and someone local to you can buy it from you today.
Do you want local concert information?
Are you a babysitter, are you looking for a babysitter? The Nevada forum is the place for you.
If you are a scrapbooker, you can discuss local scrapbook stores and where the best deal is, or meet new friends and schedule crops.